Thursday, January 20, 2011

Rip-off and fly-by-night online pharmacies and chemists

I understand anyone who's ever bought online medications and prescriptions have had many more bad experiences than the good ones. I myself was pretty disgusted, irritated and angry when I heard first hand a few cases in US and northern EU.To change this and to bring a new and a much better and pleasant experience for everyone especially for those angry buyers who were literally ripped-off or handed over a pathetic deal in the end by online pharmacies; I can only request you to read on with a neutral mindset, as I introduce you to this newly launched online shop.

Click the link below to read further....

http://mypharmastore.blogspot.com/2011/01/another-rip-off-and-fly-by-night-online.html

2 comments:

  1. The internet has transformed the shopping experience, allowing us to buy everything from clothes to holidays with the click of a mouse.
    Using the Internet to purchase your over-the-counter or prescription drugs can be easy and convenient. Online drug stores can save you money, too, especially for prescription drugs.
    Online Canadian pharmacy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’m not that much of a internet reader to be honest but your sites really nice, keep it up! I'll go ahead and bookmark your website to come back later. Many thanks Loving you สล็อ

    ReplyDelete